Welcome to Optimus Accounting Limited, Berwick
Choosing the right accountant is an important decision and we pride ourselves on providing our clients with personal, tailored services and practical, useful advice.
The Optimus Accounting ethos is to help our clients save taxes and to grow their businesses. This approach of our Berwick accounting practice ensures that the services and advice we provide help our client’s businesses to succeed. Our clients range from brand new start-ups and sole traders to established businesses turning over in excess of £1 million. Our services are focused on the needs of professionals, company and business owners.
If you are looking to set up a new venture or are a professional or owner managed business in Northumberland or the Scottish Borders, we offer a high quality accountancy service based in Berwick and with us you will be building a personal relationship with the people dealing with your affairs.
Our clients’ interests come first and we are committed to building long term relationships and delivering a high standard of service, ensuring that our client’s needs and expectations are met.
Our accountancy practice, based in Berwick upon Tweed in North Northumberland, but serving businesses across the North East of England and the Scottish Borders including Alnwick, Ashington, Dunbar, Eyemouth, Kelso, Morpeth and Seahouses, at Optimus Accounting we offer a wide range of accounting and business advisory services, some of which are summarised below.
Starting Your Own Business
Optimus Accounting in berwick is dedicated to providing you with clear and pragmatic advice and support to help you through the difficult decisions you’ll need to make when deciding to start your own business. The areas where we can add real value to your new venture are summarised below:
- Tailored business start up advice
- Help preparing your business plan
- Sources of finance and funding
- Choosing your business structure
- Bookkeeping support and advice (we are a certified partner of Xero accounting software)
- Support for business loan application
- Company formation services
- Assistance with bank account opening (fast-track available)
Managing Your Existing Business
Optimus Accounting can help you to manage your business more efficiently by providing help and support in delivering the correct mix of services, analysis and advice. The areas where we can add real value to your existing business are set out below:
- Provision of management accounts and other financial information
- Annual accounts preparation
- Bookkeeping, payroll and VAT services
- Self assessment, partnership and corporation tax return preparation
- Tax planning and advice
- Advice on company ‘profit extraction’ -salaries and dividends etc.
- Ongoing business support and advice
Optimus Accounting also provides a range of services for individuals. We and our external business partners work very closely with our clients to develop the best possible arrangement to suit their individual circumstances, and then keep in touch to ensure the plans made for the future continue to be both relevant to their needs and up to date. Services offered include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Income tax planning
- Personal tax returns
- Wills, trusts and capital taxes
- Inheritance tax planning
- Advice on investments, pensions and protection insurance
Our highly qualified and experienced team provides a full range of accountancy and business support services, so if you have a specific query or general inquiry please give us a call on 01289 330311 or use the contact us form to make an appointment for a free initial consultation/meeting.